I’ve just installed Visual Studio Community 2017 in a Windows 10 environment. When I tried to build the solution, the interface becomes blurry, unlike the sharp interface during design view. To make it sharp, follow the following steps:
1. Install .NET Framework 4.7 or later versions.
2. Change the Target Framework of the solution to .NET Framework 4.7.
3. Open the app.manifest file of the solution. (Project menu > [Solution name] Properties… > Application tab > click View Windows Settings)
<!-- Windows 10 compatibility -->
under the compatibility tag.
6. Open the app.config file of the solution. This is located immediately inside the solution folder.
7. Add the following XML code (NOT inside the startup tag, but on the same level):
<System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationConfigurationSection> <add key="DpiAwareness" value="PerMonitorV2" /> </System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationConfigurationSection>
8. Open your solution.
9. In Project menu > [Solution name] Properties… > Application tab > click View Windows Settings, un-check Enable Application Framework.
10. Change the startup form to Sub Main.
11. Add a new module to the project and add the following code:
Module Module1 Sub Main() Application.EnableVisualStyles() Application.SetCompatibleTextRenderingDefault(False) Application.Run(New Form) End Sub End Module
12. Re-check again the Enable Application Framework and change the startup form to your form. Run the project and the display should now be crisp.
You really need .NET Framework 4.7 (or later) to accomplish above steps, or else it will not work.
These sites help me: